StarTech.com 4 Port USB C Hub - USB-C to 4x USB-A - USB 3.0 Hub - Bus Powered - White - USB C to USB Hub - USB Multiport Adapter Item # 9837785
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Turn your laptop's USB Type-C port into four USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) using this bus-powered hub. This portable USB 3.0 hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. And, because it's USB bus-powered, you don't need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered.With its compact design, you can take this portable USB-C hub anywhere you go. It's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation.Plus, the hub is bus powered, which means it draws power directly from the USB-C port on your computer. This makes it even more portable because there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel and it doesn't need an external power adapter.If you're looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting a single USB-C port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers. Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS . It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|ports||4 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.20 oz|
New Turn your laptop’s USB Type-C port into four USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) using this bus-powered hub
- A cost-effective way to add four USB-A ports to your computer through a USB-C port
- A small-footprint design that’s lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- USB bus-powered for use with the most common devices, with no external power required for most use cases
- Universal, multi-platform compatible, with fast and easy installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it’s Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-style USB hub provides four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
Take it with you wherever you goWith its compact design, you can take this portable USB-C™ hub anywhere you go. It’s easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation.
Keep using your current peripherals and devicesIf you’re looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting a single USB-C port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers. Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.
- Use the USB-C port on your port-limited laptop, MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook Pixel™ to expand your connection options by adding extra USB-A ports
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, to connect virtually any USB peripheral to your laptop wherever you go
- Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments