This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC Smart-UPS SMT2200 Uninterruptible Power Supply Tower, 2200VA/1980 Watts Item # 149748
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- A popular UPS for servers, storage and networks.
- Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power.
- Provides extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making it ideal for multi-core or virtualized servers with varying load consumption.
- Sealed lead acid battery provides 3-hour maximum battery recharge time.
|Battery Characteristics||Spill-proof, Maintenance-free|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 1449; CSA; FCC Part 15 Class A; UL 1778; UL; FCC; CE; C-Tick|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|Frequency Provided||47 - 53 / 57-63 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-20|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2200 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1980 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-20R; 2 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||112 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS SMT2200 2200VA Tower UPS; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT2200
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- 6 battery and surge protected outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy