This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ Inspiron 13 5000 2-In-1 Laptop, 13.3" Touch Screen, Intel® Core™ i3, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 255338
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The flexible design of this 2-in-1 laptop allows you to use it as a tablet in tight spaces, or place it on your work surface for fast typing when speed is important. An expansive hard drive helps ensure you have the storage space you need for all of your apps and programs.
- 13.3" display features full HD, 1920 x 1080 resolution for crystal-clear graphics. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Touch-screen technology allows easy navigation through menus and screens.
- Versatile hinge allows use as a tablet or laptop.
- Get the processing power you need from a 7th Gen Intel Core i3. Multitask with ease – play, work and surf the Web.
- 4GB of memory is available. You can expand the memory up to 16GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- 1TB (1000GB) hard drive provides plenty of storage space.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 1 USB 2.0 port provides space for your other peripherals.
- 720p webcam with dual digital microphone array helps you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Waves MaxxAudio® speakers help create immersive sound from your favorite games and movies.
- Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless technology permits short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Use the HDMI™ port to view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- Installed with Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|2 in 1||yes|
|4k Uhd Display||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||1TB (1000GB)|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|processor model||Core i3-7100U|
|processor speed||1.6 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|Product Line||Inspiron 13 5000|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Multiple modes. Ideal options.Flip into action: With an innovative 360-degree hinge, the versatile and lightweight Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 allows you to switch easily between four different modes. Tent mode is perfect for using recipes in real time, stand mode for movies on the airplane, laptop mode for typing your novel or emailing work, and tablet mode makes reading while you’re reclined easier than ever.
Picture the possibilities.
Options Galore: 13" 2-in-1 in a sleek and portable design with stunning sound and backlit keyboard makes it nicer to work in dim environments and the Infrared Camera works with ‘Windows Hello’ to log you in with quick and secure facial recognition.
Stylish in every situation.Ready for the road: The 13.3" is our most popular 2-in-1 size. It's easy to slip into your bag and provides ample screen room to use for hours without eye fatigue.
Maximize screen space: The 5000 Series' new design emphasizes more screen and less bezel, so your attention's drawn to that brilliant wide-angle display.
Designed to impress: The dark gray exterior finish is matched with a smooth, matte black inside, offering an attractive, professional appearance that looks great for any occasion.
Built for adaptability. Tested for dependability.Stunning sound and vision: Each Inspiron 5000 comes with Waves MaxxAudio® audio and Intel® HD Graphics 620, so your media looks and sounds better than ever.
The SSD difference: Solid State Drive (SSD) provides longer battery life, quicker responsiveness, quieter performance and improved shock resistance compared to conventional hard drives.
Get connected: The Inspiron 5000 Series 2-in-1 is equipped with 802.11ac WiFi for fast, long-range wireless connection with less buffering and drops compared to older designs.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.