This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
York Miniature Peppermint Patties, 40-Oz Bag Item # 346233
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A cool, minty chocolate treat for parties or any time
- Refreshing peppermint covered in smooth dark chocolate offers a delicious snack.
- Individually wrapped bite-size candies.
- Gluten-free and kosher.
|container type||stand-up pouch|
|contents per unit||40 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||40 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
An All-Time Classic Treat
Luxurious, Uplifting FlavorWith their flawless combination of chocolate and mint, YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures are a classic indulgence with true staying power. Bite into one and experience the smooth, uplifting flavor rush that have made these confections an icon among chocolate lovers.
Minty, Chocolatey GoodnessYORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures have perfected the classic pairing of mint and chocolate. Each patty pairs an icy peppermint core with a smooth, rich dark chocolate coating, creating a flavor that’s delicate and decadent all at once.
The Perfect Finishing TouchDelicious after any meal, YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures also shine as an ingredient in your favorite dessert recipes. Try using them as a topping on ice cream or incorporate them into cakes, brownies, and other baked delights.
Recipe: Sensational Peppermint Patty Brownies
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350ºF (or 325ºF if using a glass baking dish). Remove wrappers from peppermint patties. Grease baking pan.
2. Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; blend well. Reserve two cups batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter. Spread reserved two cups batter over patties.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares. Makes about 24 brownies.
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 24 Small YORK Peppermint Patties
- 1-1/2 cups butter or margarine, melted