This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin® DuraTek Lightning-To-USB Cable, 4', Silver, F8J20704-SLV Item # 412176
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your Lightning-enabled devices charged and synced with this cable. The 12W output ensures your iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® is ready for use when needed.
- Designed for use with most Lightning-enabled devices.
- 12W output delivers fast charging.
- Abrasion-resistant nylon outer jacket provides tough protection against damage. Reinforced stress points offer additional strength.
- Kevlar® fiber reinforcement shields inner wiring.
- Flexible insulation minimizes friction for lasting use.
- Laser-welded connector withstands up to 40.47 lb of force to create a rugged design. Extruded aluminum casing with a polished finish creates a sleek appearance.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|warranty length||5-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Drain wiring helps with added protection
- Insulated conductors reduce friction while creating added flexibility and protection
- Shield-braid and metalized Mylar shielding help to protect the cable from external electro magnetic interference
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is soft, pliable, and environmentally friendly
- Double-braided nylon exterior is abrasion resistant, reducing fraying and lasting longer
DOUBLE BRAIDED NYLON
The external cable braiding is made from a premium and hard-wearing nylon material. Double braiding is a technique used in rope making and gives maximum strength and added resilience.This makes the cable abrasion resistant, more flexible, lightweight and less prone to fraying.
Inside the cable, many wires co-exist to provide better functionality and conductivity. Insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes, but some can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily and the wires within to move without damage.
BETTER STRAIN RELIEF
The 18mm strain relief where the cable joins the connector head has been optimized to withstand the greatest amount of bend cycles. Made from flexible TPE, this added length and flexibility helps to absorb stress and reinforce the juncture between the cable and the connector head to prevent separation. Proven in testing to withstand 5000+ cycles where the cable is bent to 180-degrees, this cable is highly resistant to splitting and breakage. Not just flexible, TPE is also smooth, tactile and more environmentally-friendly than the standard PVC.