This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The da Vinci Jr. is built with your safety in mind, with its completely enclosed designed and non-heated print tray, children, first-time and seasoned printers can enjoy countless hours of creative 3D fun.
- Enjoy countless hours of creative 3D printing fun.
- Built with your safety in mind. Completely enclosed designed and non-heated print tray makes the printer safe for children, first-time and seasoned users.
- Biodegradable PLA filament with detection software to notify the user when they are running low on filament.
- Features an auto-loading filament system.
- 1-click removable extruder for easy cleaning and replacement. No traditional calibration adjustment needed, simply adjust the gap between the extruder and the print bed by using the convenient Z-Offset function.
- With a resolution as low as 100 micron.
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA)|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Filament Diameter||0.1 in|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL, 3w|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Layer Thickness||15.7 mil|
|Max Build Size||5.91 in x 5.91 in x 5.91 in|
|Memory Card Supported||SD|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter||15.7 mil|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|print technology||3D printer|
|Print/Creation Size||5.90" x 5.90" x 5.90"|
|Supported Material||Polylactic Acid (PLA)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||35 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability