This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candies, 1.53 Oz, Pack Of 18 Item # 438503
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Everyone loves the sweet, savory flavor of peanut butter. Grab a pack of these crunchy shelled candies whenever you need a tasty pick-me-up.
- Delicious mix of peanut butter and crunchy candy shells offers a sweet, mouthwatering flavor.
- Cholesterol and trans fat free for a snack you can feel good about.
|Dietary Information||cholesterol free; trans fat free|
|weight per unit||1.53 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Unmistakable Reese's Peanut Butter TasteEnjoy Reese’s Pieces Candy—by the handful, in trail mix, in cookies, at the office, or on the go! Reese’s Pieces Candy is great for snacking and ideal for baking.
- Perfect for on-the-go snacking, party favors, and baking
- Reese’s Peanut Butter covered in a crunchy candy shell
- A kosher candy
- Candies are orange, yellow, and dark brown.
A Versatile Peanut Butter Candy
- Reese’s Pieces Candy is perfectly portable for on-the-go snacking and sharing.
- Movie night is better with Reese’s Pieces Candy. Grab your family, friends, and a good flick!
- Add Reese’s Pieces Candy to your favorite cookie and brownie recipes, or use them to decorate cookies and cakes.
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces Candy
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; remove from oven. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.Makes about 30 cookies.