This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- The PowerLite 955WH projector is an excellent option for modern classrooms.
- Features WXGA resolution and 3200 lumens of color/white brightness.
- 1.6x optical zoom enables sharp images and flexible installation.
- Long-lasting lamp (up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode) provides a low total cost of ownership.
- Moderator device management software and network connectivity. Allows instructors to wirelessly project from multiple computers, iOS and Android devices simultaneously. It also features dual HDMI connectivity.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|contrast ratio||10000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||10000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||23.33 ft|
|Maximum Focal Length||29.20 mm|
|maximum resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Minimum Focal Length||18.20 mm|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||299 W|
|Platform Supported||Android; iOS; PC|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Rear; Ceiling|
|Speaker Output Power||16 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.40 lb|
|What's Included||PowerLite 955WH WXGA 3LCD Projector; Power cord; Computer Cable (VGA); Projector Remote Control; Batteries; User Manual CD; Projector Software CD; Quick Setup Sheet; Warranty Card; Password Protect Sticker|
|white brightness (white light output)||3200 lm|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Bright, Widescreen Classroom Projector with Flexible Installation3x Brighter Colors with Epson1. 3200 lumens of color brightness and 3200 lumens of white brightness2. Features widescreen WXGA resolution; 1.6x optical zoom; long-life, low-cost lamps.
- 3x Brighter Colors1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
One measurement of brightness is not enough— look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 955WH has:
- Color Brightness — 3200 lumens2
- White Brightness — 3200 lumens2
- Brilliant, widescreen image quality — native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 format
- Easy, flexible installation — 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode3
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity5 for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share5 and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software4
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjectionTM App5 (wireless module sold separately)
- 2x HDMI digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port
- Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
Networking Features that Take Teaching to the Next LevelManage up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the included EasyMP® Monitor software (available for Windows® only) or Crestron RoomView®, saving time and money. Update projector firmware in-house via the network, a USB cable or a USB flash drive, eliminating the need for external service center repairs. Send updates or announcement remotely to up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the Message Broadcasting6 plug-in for EasyMP Monitor and connect the projector to an access point to share it with the entire class, without running more cables.
Teaching ToolsSupport BYOD classroom collaboration using Epson’s Moderator device management feature4. The moderator (teacher) can display up to four different device screens simultaneously and control which device screens to display. Connect up to 50 Windows, Mac®, iOS or Android devices and encourage and control classroom collaboration; perfect for comparing students’ work side-by-side.
Share from Your Tablet or Smartphone (optional wireless LAN module required)
Display content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson projector5. Advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentations and view Microsoft® Word documents or Excel® spreadsheets (iOS only). Zoom in and out of PDFs, project webpages and view brilliant, high-quality images all while controlling projector features with just a touch of your device screen.
Simple Setup Suite from EpsonEpson projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup.
- 2x HDMI connectivity — get both audio and brilliant HD video quality with just one cable; compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray Disc® and media players, and MHL-enabled devices
- Easy image adjustments — position your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly-proportioned image with keystone correction and Easy-Slide controls
- Quick Corner — this innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture
- Convenient lens control — optimize the image size whether your projector is close to the screen or far away with the 1.2x optical zoom
- Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — instantly project audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
- Quick, convenient control — Instant Off® means no cool-down time required; the projector is ready to shut down when you are
- Copy menu settings for multiple projector installations — save on installation time; copy settings via a USB flash drive, USB cable or LAN
- Quick Connect feature — wirelessly connect via a QR code5; just turn on the projector, use the Epson iProjection App to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content
MHL, the Latest in Wired Connectivity — Leave Your Laptop at HomeDisplay content from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets and use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices. Charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s connected to the projector and get instant access to presentations, spreadsheets, videos and more.
1 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
4 Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
5 Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
6 Works only with Epson projectors that support presentation over the network capability. Available for Windows only.
7 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
8 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability