Pringles Variety Pack, Box Of 18 Tubs Item # 676544
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Pringles Potato Crisps in this variety pack are the perfect size for snacking and come in 3. Pair your favorite sandwich with the delicious flavors of original, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Pringles variety pack comes with 3 delicious flavors. Includes 9 Pringles original tubs, 6 sour cream tubs and 3 cheddar cheese tubs.
- Tasty, saddle-shaped snacks come in a single-serve tub that is perfect for lunches or snack.
- Pringles tubs include 1 serving each and come 18 to a box.
- Single-serve tubs for lunches or snacks, 9 Original
- 6 Sour Cream and Chive
- 3 Cheddar Cheese, No artificial ingredients, No preservatives
|serving size||Single Serve|
|Dietary Information||Trans Fat Free|
|Product Line||Pringles® Variety Pack - Original, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese - Tub - 1 - 18 / Box|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Creamy and cool sour creamSo creamy and cool, the zesty zing will refresh your appetite and your outlook
You Don't Just Eat 'Em™Stack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. No matter what you do with Pringles, You Don’t Just Eat ’Em™.
More ways to get your zest onPringles Sour Cream & Onion potato crisps come in full-size cans, portable Grab & Go stacks, and lunch-size Snack Stacks®.
A ton of flavors to savorPringles potato crisps come in 13 different flavors, including Original, Sour Cream & Onion, and Cheddar Cheese. So what are you waiting for? Get snacking.
Who is Mr. Pringles?Mr. Pringles' full name is Julius Pringles, but friends call him Mr. P. He is well-known for his large mustache, parted bangs, and bright red bowtie. But where did he come from and why is he selling us uniformly shaped crisps in a can?
The original Mr. P was designed by Arch Drummond from New York’s Walter Dorwin Teague Associates, conceived as an old-fashioned bakery shop owner to help counteract the canned image presented by the package.
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.