Learning Resources® Three Bear Family® Pattern Cards, 11 1/2"H x 5 15/16"W x 7/16"D, Multicolor, Pre-K - Grade 3, Pack Of 16 Item # 782477
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Test your child's pre-reading patterning skills with these colorful cards
- Helps children practice pattern sequencing, fine motor skills and color recognition. For use with Three Bear Family Counters (sold separately).
- 16 double-sided activity cards have full-color images to make learning fun.
- 4 levels of difficulty provide an increasing challenge to keep pace with learning. Difficulty level is represented by a paw print in the upper right corner of each card.
- Comes in a reusable plastic envelope that features a snap closure to secure the contents.
- Great for children in pre-k to grade 3.
|age recommendation||3 - 6 years|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|size||11 1/2"H x 5 15/16"W x 7/16"D|
|subject||colors; counting; general mathematics|