This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Windex® Original Glass Cleaner, 26 Oz Item # 787799
Clean and give surfaces a streak-free shine with Windex. Scent leaves surfaces smelling as fresh as they look.
- Glass cleaner loosens grime upon contact, ensuring sparkling-clean surfaces. Ideal for chrome, stainless steel, Plexiglas®, mirrors, ceramic tile, enamel, plastic and other hard surfaces.
- Ammonia-D® guards against streaks and film.
- Spray bottle enables easy application.
- Fresh scent offers a pleasing aroma.
|container weight||26 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Windex® Original Glass Cleaner
Windex® Original Glass Cleaner offers quick, effective cleaning for a variety of household surfaces. Enjoy a visible clean throughout your home, free of smudges, fingerprints, and other messes. Trusted by generations to provide a streak-free shine, Windex® is ideal for windows, glass tabletops, shower doors, and glass-topped stoves, and also leaves stainless steel, tile, and other hard surfaces shining and clean.
At a Glance:
- Leaves household surfaces shining and streak-free
- Comes in convenient spray bottle for immediate use
- Cleans fingerprints, smudges, and other messes
- Ideal for windows, mirrors, glass doors, and tabletops
- Also cleans chrome, stainless steel, and tile
Trusted, Versatile Cleaner for Glass and More
For years, Windex® Original Glass Cleaner has been a trustworthy solution for providing shining, streak-free surfaces. The top-selling glass cleaner in the U.S.*, Windex gives you the satisfaction that comes from seeing a visible clean.
Starts Cleaning on Contact
Thanks to a formula that includes Ammonia-D, Windex® starts working even before you wipe. Clean fingerprints, smudges, and streaks off windows, mirrors, glass shower doors, and glass-topped stoves to reveal a streak-free clean.
Adds Shine to Non-Glass Surfaces
In addition to cleaning glass, Windex® Original Glass Cleaner can bring a streak-free shine to sealed marble, sealed granite, stainless steel, chrome bathroom fixtures, lead or flint glass, Plexiglas**, Lucite**, tile, plastic, and aluminum.
How to Use:
To start cleaning, just rotate the nozzle on the bottle to the “on” position, spray, and wipe with a dry paper towel or other lint-free cloth. Clean glass surfaces from top to bottom to ensure that you don’t drip on surfaces you’ve already cleaned. Cleaning on a sunny day can cause Windex to dry prematurely, so cloudy days are best for leaving your windows, glass tabletops, and other surfaces shining and streak-free.
*#1 Glass Cleaner claim based on AC Nielsen sales data for 52 week period ending 10/31/2015.
**Plexiglas is a registered trademark of Arkema France. Lucite is a registered trademark of Lucite International, Inc.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
- Note: Unplug electrical appliances before using.
- Not recommended for use on wood or other varnished surfaces. Spot test other surfaces before using.
- Do not mix with other household cleaners.