This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE OfficeConnect 1920S 24G 2SFP Switch, JL381A Item # 8094587
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
By placing this switch in your work area, you can connect plenty of computer and other devices to the same network. The unit comes with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Ethernet Uplink ports.
- Smart-managed design is great for small businesses that need support for bandwidth-demanding applications.
- Features 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Ethernet Uplink ports for simple connections.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
HPE OfficeConnect 1920S 24G 2SFP Switch
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased small business flexibility. It consists of six rack-mountable models including 8G-, 24G- and 48G-port with and without PoE+. The 24G- and 48G-port PoE+ models offer SPF fiber connectivity.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, to simplify deployment and management while offering granular control of key features.
Keeps Your Business Protected with Enhanced Security
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series supports Energy Efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
Delivers Better Performance at a Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1920S Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
- Green features like port shutdown and Energy Efficient Ethernet compliance for greater energy-efficiency.
- The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24x7 phone support for 90 days and business hours thereafter.
(24) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports
(2) SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports
100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.0 µs
|Throughput||up to 38.6 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||52 Gbps|
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib
|Input voltage||15.7W (maximum), 11.6W (idle)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||15.7W (maximum), 11.6W (idle)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.42 x 9.69 x 1.73 in|