Hershey's® Kisses Milk Chocolates, 66-Oz Bag, Pink Item # 814107
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a sweet little treat! Chocolate Kisses make a great addition to candy dishes, desserts, gifts and more.
- Delicious Hershey's chocolates are sure to delight.
- Tasty kosher and gluten-free candy.
- Perfect for sharing with friends, family and coworkers.
- Each chocolate candy is individually wrapped with a signature plume.
|contents per unit||66 oz oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||66.67 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Team Pink!Gender reveal parties are all the rage – and there’s no better way to surprise and delight a crowd than with Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates in shiny pink foils! Congrats; it’s a girl!
Perfect for a PrincessCelebrate the birthday of your little princess with a towering pink candy buffet! You won’t need a magic wand to make her eyes light up – just Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates in festive pink wrappers.
The Flavor of LoveSay “I Do” to classic Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates! They’re a wedding candy tradition, whether you treat guests to a pink candy buffet or send them home with favor bags filled with milk chocolates to commemorate the sweet experience.
Double Chocolate Kisses Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 36 Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
Instructions1. Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt alternately with milk, beating until well blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Spread frosting onto cookies, leaving about 1/2 inch around outer edge unfrosted; place chocolate piece in center of each cookie. Makes about 36 cookies.