This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Enjoy sharp laser printouts at up to 30 pages per minute!
- Get professional-looking results, without the waiting. The high-speed printing, up to 30 pages per minute for either color or black-and-white documents, keeps up with the printing needs of a busy office or workgroup. With Instant-on technology, the first page is out in as fast as 11 seconds (from Ready mode).
- Network ready, for the whole workgroup! Ethernet connectivity (10/100Base-T) allows everyone on your network to use the printer, with no need for a dedicated computer acting as a print server. There's also a hi-speed USB 2.0 port for a connectivity to a single computer. For use with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003 and Mac OS X 10.2.8 and higher. Also includes an EIO expansion slot for optional networking, storage, and connectivity options.
- High-resolution for high-impact color! Make a lasting impact with the maximum resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. HP ImageREt 3600 color technology and HP ColorSphere toner deliver sharp text, crisp graphics and lifelike photos.
- 350-sheet paper tray capacity means less refilling. The CP3525n features a large 250-sheet tray for your complex jobs, plus an additional 100-sheet multipurpose tray for your letterhead, envelopes and other specialty paper.
- Compact printer takes up little space. Big performance in a small footprint! The LaserJet CP3525n measures just 14.1"H x 20.2"W x 19.3"D so it fits on most small printer carts or even in the corner of your desk.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited onsite warranty. Includes 1 year of technical phone support.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|printing application||Workgroup Printing|
|maximum color print speed||30 ppm|
|maximum black and white print speed||30 ppm|
|maximum true color print resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||350 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|maximum monthly volume||75,000 sheets|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X 10.2.8+|
|warranty length||1-year limited with on-site service|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Starter-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|model||Color LaserJet CP3525n|
|dimensions||14.1"H x 20.2"W x 19.3"D|
HP Color LaserJet CP3525n Printer
Print SpeedUp to 30 ppm1
Quickly produce eye-catching documents, brochures and other marketing materials in your own office using this fast, powerfully networked, affordable color laser printer.
Get impressive results—fastEasily print eye-catching color and black-and-white documents at speeds up to 30 ppm. Produce your own professional-quality brochures, flyers, postcards and newsletters in the comfort of your office on your timeframe.
Create professional-quality marketing materialsSave time and money by creating impressive brochures, newsletters and other marketing materials yourself using HP ColorSphere toner and Original HP specialty media. Easily print on a range of media—from postcards to 8.5 x 14-inch documents.
Reliable and easy to manageGet performance you can count on with this color laser printer. Take control of your print jobs with the color display and easy-access paper tray. Enjoy stress-free maintenance with easy-to-replace supplies and alerts from HP SureSupply4.
In the box
What's in the box
- Four preinstalled introductory HP Color LaserJet print cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner that yield approximately 3000 pages black and 3000 pages color
- toner collection unit, HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server, HP Marketing Starter Kit, in-box documentation (Getting Started Guide), software drivers and documentation on CD-ROM, power cable, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250 sheet input tray
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
|Print speed black (ISO, letter)||Up to 30 ppm1|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 30 ppm1|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 11 sec|
|First page out color (letter, ready)||As fast as 11 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 75,000 pages5|
|Recommended monthly page volume||1500 to 50006|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Display||4-line LCD (color graphics)|
|HP ePrint capability||No|
|Network ready||Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)|
|Maximum Memory||1024 MB|
|Paper handling input, standard||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2|
|Paper handling input, optional||500-sheet input tray 3|
|Paper handling output, standard||250-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Media sizes supported||
Multipurpose tray: letter, legal, executive, statement, envelopes (No. 9, No. 10, Monarch)
250-sheet input tray: letter, executive
|Media types||Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy) color transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, preprinted, prepunched, colored, rough, opaque film, user-defined|
|Blue Angel compliant||No|
|Operating temperature range||50 to 81º F|
|Recommended operating humidity range||20 to 60% RH|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||20.2 x 19.3 x 14.1 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||32.4 x 29.1 x 14.1 in|
|Warranty||One-year, onsite warranty|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability