This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com USB C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Thunderbolt 3 - 10/100/1000Mbps - Black Item # 288437
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Instantly add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer with a USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, using either the USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.The USB-C to LAN adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at 10/100/1000Mbps network speeds with checksum offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and large-send offload support.Instantly delivers Gigabit speeds using the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your device without requiring an internal Ethernet card in your device.Simply plug the network adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The adapter's Realtek RTL8153 chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS, macOS and Windows.This portable USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory for those who require more portability. It's powered directly from the USB port making it easy to connect when you're on the go.The USB network adapters make it easy to add a wired network connection to your laptop, desktop or tablet. If your device has a USB port available, then the compact USB network adapters can help you connect.
|Host Interface||USB 3.1|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|System Requirements||Windows 10|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.80 oz|
|Show More ▾|
Connect to a Gigabit network through the USB Type-C port on your computer
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer through the latest USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) technology and USB Type-C port
- Works with the newest MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™ and other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Native driver support in Chrome OS™, Mac OS 10.10, Windows® 8.1 for easy set-up
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Built-in Checksum and Large Send Offload
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Wake-On-LAN support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet support
Trouble-free connections through USB-Type-CThe USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up. You can insert the cable the right way every time - without frustration or the risk of port damage.
- Add a wired networking connection to your USB-C equipped UltraBook™, laptop or tablet
- Enhance your laptop or desktop computer with Gigabit Ethernet capabilities without opening the computer or taking up an available expansion slot
- Connect your laptop PC to a Gigabit network - ideal for small businesses, home offices, departmental network applications and network gaming