This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Mark Twain Media Speaking And Listening Learning Stations, Grades 6-8 Item # 366929
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Students can learn valuable presentation skills in your classroom with the activities in this book. Working as individuals or in small groups helps kids improve listening and speaking abilities through engaging learning stations.
- Activities help students develop presentation skills.
- Each unit includes multiple learning stations that focus on ELA speaking and listening standards.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Designed for 6th grade, 7th grade and 8th grade students.
- Includes teacher pages, station activities, handouts, answer keys and an interactive notebook unit.
|age recommendation||11 - 13 years|
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|manufacturer||Mark Twain Media|
|number of pages||48|
|publisher||Mark Twain Media|
|size||10 15/16"H x 8 7/16"W x 1/8"D|