Thinking Kids® Comprehensive Curriculum Of Basic Skills, Grade 6 Item # 841089
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With grade-appropriate activities and full-color illustrations, this workbook ensures kids are ready for academic success. Review lessons make it easy to measure progress, and teaching suggestions help you get the most out of each activity.
- Grade-level-appropriate activities help students master a variety of cross-curriculum skills.
- Engaging passages maximize information absorption and retention.
- Review lessons let you evaluate progress, while answer keys make it easy to identify correct and incorrect responses.
- Teaching suggestions provide a variety of ideas to enrich supplementary instruction or home school curriculum.
- Full-color illustrations help spark interest.
- Concepts include equations, decimals, fractions, perimeter, area, volume, ratios, percents, probability, integers, graphing, writing, researching, punctuation, expanded notation, parts of speech and reading comprehension.
- Ideal for students in grade 6.
|number of pages||544|
|subject||general mathematics; language; reading; writing|