This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite USB 2.0 Hi-Speed to Ethernet NIC Network Adapter White 10/100 Mbps Item # 641518
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's U236-000-R USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter allows your computer to instantly connect to a 10/100Mbps network through a USB port - no need to open up your computer case to add an internal Ethernet card. The adapter's compliance with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) ensures true 10/100 Mbps network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and is USB bus-powered; requires no external power adapter.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u|
|Connector on First End||1 x Type A Male USB 2.0 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Female Network|
|Device Supported||Network Device|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.96 oz|
|What's Included||USB to RJ-45 Network Cable; CD ( Driver & User Manual ); Quick Install Guide|
|Show More ▾|
USB 2.0 Ethernet NIC Adapter Connects USB Devices to an Ethernet Network With Ease
- Connect your laptop or notebook to an Ethernet network in a home office, small business, hotel lobby or auditorium
- Connect to an Ethernet network when your internal Ethernet card malfunctions
- Quickly connect to a convention center’s network at a trade show or business conference
- Connect to small networks and network gaming consoles in areas without wireless capability
Ethernet When You Can’t Rely on Wi-FiKeep the compact 7.5 in. U236-000-R adapter in your laptop bag for on-the-go Ethernet connections in trade show booths and when presenting in auditoriums. It’s also ideal for corporate offices, hotels, and other places where Wi-Fi is available but perhaps not fast enough to meet your needs. When your Ethernet port or Ethernet card malfunctions, it can be an easy solution for getting online if your computer has an available USB port.
Wired Internet for USB-A DevicesThe U236-000-R adapter with USB 2.0 technology connects computers, laptops, tablets or other USB-A devices to a wired 10/100 Mbps Ethernet network without requiring an internal Ethernet card. It works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
Simple Setup and No External Power Supply NeededThe U236-000-R adapter requires no software, drivers or external power to operate. Simply plug it into a USB-A port on your computer and it will be ready to receive an Ethernet cable. The adapter is powered via the USB connection; no external power supply is needed.
High-Quality Materials for Reliable PerformanceThe U236-000-R is manufactured to exacting standards, complying with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards. It supports full duplex with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex with backpressure flow control.
- Instantly converts a USB port into an RJ45 network port without the hassle of installing an internal Ethernet card
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Plug-and-play convenience with no external power supply required
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Small, compact design fits easily into a backpack, purse, laptop bag or pocket
- 3-year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
- U236-000-R USB 2.0 Ethernet NIC Adapter, Black
- Quick Start Guide