Tripp Lite USB 2.0 Hi-Speed to Ethernet NIC Network Adapter White 10/100 Mbps Item # 641518
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's U236-000-R USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter allows your computer to instantly connect to a 10/100Mbps network through a USB port - no need to open up your computer case to add an internal Ethernet card. The adapter's compliance with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) ensures true 10/100 Mbps network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and is USB bus-powered; requires no external power adapter.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u|
|Connector on First End||1 x Type A Male USB 2.0 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Female Network|
|Device Supported||Network Device|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.96 oz|
|What's Included||USB to RJ-45 Network Cable; CD ( Driver & User Manual ); Quick Install Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Connect Your Computer to an Ethernet Network Through a USB Port
- Connecting a laptop or desktop computer to an Ethernet network, an ideal solution for network access in home offices, small businesses or in hotel rooms when traveling
- Use as a hassle-free alternative to replacing a failed internal Ethernet card
With the U236-000-R, connecting your computer to a network couldn’t be simpler. One end has a USB 2.0 A (male) connector and the other end has a RJ45 (female) connector. Load the drivers from the included CD or as a download from Tripplite.com, then plug the adapter into a USB port and connect to a network using Cat5e/6 cable. This adapter is compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, as well as Mac® OS X 10.4 through 10.10/10.11.
This USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter is manufactured to exacting specifications using top-quality materials. It’s compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards and supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet. The U236-000-R also supports full- and half-duplex operations, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, and magic packet. For extra peace of mind, the U236-000-R is backed by a 3-year warranty and is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Get a simple network connection through your computer’s USB 2.0 port without installing an internal Ethernet card
- Supports 10/100 Mbps networks at speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards and supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Supports full- and half-duplex operations, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, and magic packet
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, as well as Mac® OS X 10.4 through 10.10/10.11
- 3-year warranty
What’s in the Box
- U236-000-R USB 2.0 to Ethernet Adapter
- CD with Drivers and Owner’s Manual
- Quick Install Guide
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.