This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Back-UPS® ES 550 Battery Backup, BE550G, 550VA/330 Watt Item # 911559
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Helps prevent damage to your electronic devices during a power surge or failure
- Protects your connected equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel over utility and phone/fax lines.
- Saves your open files and gracefully shuts down your system in the event of extended power outages.
- Includes 8 power outlets. 4 outlets offer battery backup plus surge protection, 4 have surge protection only.
- USB connectivity is compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- Helps save energy — designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|cord length||6 ft|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||Yes|
|joule rating||365 Joule|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|Number Of Power Outlets||8|
|Battery Run Time||4 min|
|total system power||330 W|
|Charge Time (Approx)||8 hr|
|Voltage (Input)||110 V|
|Voltage (Output)||120 V|
|dimensions||4-7/10 in. X 15 in. X 8 9/10 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Helps Save Energy; Energy Efficient|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION CORP|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Show More ▾|
APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 550VA (BE550G)
- 550VA / 330W UPS Battery Backup Power Supply
- 8 Total Outlets, 4 Battery Backup plus Surge Protection, 4 Surge Protection Only
- 5’ Power Cord (right angle 3-prong wall plug), wall mountable holes and PowerChute power management software
- Battery Life: 3-5 years. UPS RBS sold separately APCRBC110
- 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime $75,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy
Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Critical ElectronicsBack by popular demand, the BE550G represents APC’s proven power protection. When power is interrupted or fluctuates outside safe levels, the BE550G instantly provides clean battery power to your sensitive electronics. Ideal for home and home office devices.
Why use an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
|Stay connected to your critical devices with a dual outlet selection; battery backup with surge protection and surge protection only.||Surge protection only outlets will protect your electronics from power disturbances caused by power line surges or voltage electrical spikes.||While the surge protection outlets stop extra jolts of power from damaging your valuable electronics, they will not keep your devices connected when the power drops.||During an outage, the battery backup with surge protection outlets deliver clean power to your devices for up to an hour depending on the power load of the connected devices.|
Device Recommendations: Plug in the devices you consider critical during a blackout to the Battery Backup with Surge Protection
Surge Protection Only:Scanners
Battery Backup with Surge Protection:Computers
Home entertainment systems; television, cable box, streaming device
Router and Modem (Wi-Fi)
Smart phones and tablets
Work station devices; monitor, laptop
Stay connected: power your wireless home networking equipment (router and modem) and maintain your internet connections up to an hour depending on the power load of the connected devices.
4 battery backup outlets with surge protection: keep computers, modems, routers, office equipment and more connected during storms and extended outages. Hardware and data are also protected from power spikes, surges and electrical noise.
4 surge protection-only outlets: protect hardware like scanners and printers.
Dataline surge protection: safeguards your equipment and valuable files from “back door” surges traveling along data lines without sacrificing speed.
PowerChute Software: remotely access additional power protection and management features
- Provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Enables setting customizations
- Monitors and displays power and battery status
LED status indicator and audible alarms: provides visual and audible unit status updates.
Automatic diagnostic testing: ensures your unit is ready when you need it.
Push button circuit breaker: enables quick recovery from overload.
3 year warranty, $75,000 Equipment Protection Policy: UPS and connected equipment insurance from the industry’s most trusted power protection.